This is the presentation material from the Webinar V: Will human rights survive COVID-19? Navigating human rights during and after the pandemic by FORUM-ASIA, CIVICUS, IDefend, and PAHRA on 8 May 2020.
List of Speakers:
- Susan Wilding (Head of Geneva Office, Civicus)
- Dr. Nymia Pimentel Simbulan (Chairperson, PAHRA)
- Rin Fujimatsu, (Advocacy Director, Progressive Voice)
- Sandun Thudugala (Head of Programmes, Law and Society Trust)
- Shamini Darshni Kaliemuthu (Executive Director, FORUM-ASIA)
Opening remarks from:
- Prof. Joseph Cannataci, UN Special Rapporteur on the right to privacy
Recording of the webinar can be seen here in our Facebook page.