This is the related materials from Webinar II: The ASEAN Community and COVID-19 – An Assessment of an Infected Region’s Present and Future Conditions, organised by FORUM-ASIA and SHAPE-SEA on 14 April 2020.
List of speakers:
- Dr. Sriprapha Petcharamesree, Former Thai Representative to the ASEAN Intergovernmental Commission on Human Rights (AICHR) and Programme Chair, SHAPE-SEA
- H.E. Yuyun Wahyuningrum, Indonesian Representative to the ASEAN Intergovernmental Commission on Human Rights (AICHR)
- Dr. Deasy Simandjuntak, Associate Fellow at ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute, Singapore, and Visiting Fellow at Academia Sinica, Taipei
- Mr. Thet Swe Win, Executive Director Synergy – Social Harmony Organization, and Co-Founder of Myanmar COVID-19 Response Center
- Dr. Lee Edson P. Yarcia, JD, Health Law and Policy Reform Consultant, Philippines.
Moderated by Mr. Joel Mark Baysa-Barredo, Programme Director, SHAPE-SEA