Apply by: July 15, 2016
Organization: FORUM - ASIA
As the head of the Secretariat, the Executive Director (ED) provides visionary direction and functional leadership to the organisation, together with the Senior Management Team (SMT); oversees the implementation of General Assembly (GA) and Executive Committee (EC) decisions; and effectively manages the Secretariat so that it achieves the organisational goal and objectives.
Position Executive Director (ED)
Location Bangkok, Thailand
Salary & Benefits
- USD 69,615 per annum (gross) (to be paid in local currency (Thai Baht) will be offered according to the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Health, dental and accident Insurance
- Other benefits in line with the Staff Rules and Regulations (SRR) and the Financial Rules and Regulations (FRR)
Deadline for Application
15 July 2016
- A panel of experts will conduct a first round of interview among shortlisted applicants between 7 and 15 August 2016.
- The Executive Committee will invite the final candidates for a final in-person or Skype interview on 21 and 22 August 2016.