Apply by: October 9, 2014
Organization: United Nations Development Programme
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Cambodia is looking for an Individual Contractor to perform the above mentioned assignment.
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT PROCUREMENT NOTICE (Procurement Process ID: PROCESS-35-23237)
Description of the assignment : Consultant to produce video documentary on human capital in Cambodia
Project name:Communications Unit, UNDP Cambodia
Period of assignment/services: October-December 2014 (approximately 30 working days)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Cambodia is looking for an Individual Contractor to perform the above mentioned assignment. Interested offeror is strongly advised to read the INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT (IC) PROCUREMENT NOTICE for more detail about term of references, instructions to offeror, and documents to be included when submitting offeror.
Any request for clarification/additional information on this procurement notice shall be communicated in writing to UNDP office or send to email [email protected] or [email protected] While the Procurement Unit would endeavor to provide information expeditiously, only requests receiving at least 5 working days prior to the submission deadline will be entertained. Any delay in providing such information will not be considered as a reason for extending the submission deadline.
2. SCOPE OF WORK, RESPONSIBILITIES AND DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPOSED ANALYTICAL WORK
To assist you in understanding the requirements of this assignment,scope of work, responsibilities, and description of the proposed analytical work, we have attached hereto the following:
- Terms of Reference(Annex 1)
- The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions or Reimbursable Loan Agreement1, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
3. DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED WHEN SUBMITTING THE PROPOSALS.
Interested offeror/individual must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Cover letter: Explaining why the candidate the most suitable for the work;
- Offeror’s letter to UNDP confirming interest and availability for the Individual Contractor (IC) assignment and Final all – inclusive price proposal with breakdown of costs as per UNDP template, which is available on UNDP website
- UNDP Personal History Form (P11)
- Note for Interested Candidates above the age of 62: UNDP regulations require, at their own cost, to undergo a full medical examination including x-rays. Medical evaluation documentation does not need to be submitted with the other requested documents listed above, but will be requested should thecandidate be chosen.
- Your offer [proposal/application] should be submitted online through UNDP Online Recruitment System no later than application submission deadline. Late application submission will be rejected.
To submit your offer through UNDP Online Recruitment System, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to above mentioned URL address;
2. Click “Apply Now” button below, fill in necessary information on the first page, and click “Submit Application”;
3. Upload your offer. Please note that UNDP Online Recruitment System allow only one uploading, so please make sure that you merge all your documents into a single file;
4. You will receive an automatic response to your email confirming receipt of your application by the system.
For more information visit here