Apply by: March 1, 2022
Organization: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization in Bangkok, Thailand, is seeking applicants for the position of Consultant for Education for Health and Wellbeing.
- Advanced university degree or higher in social science, education, gender, communications, or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in project management, with thematic focus on education for health; public health, school health, sexuality education, social emotional learning (SEL), or teacher professional learning.
- Previous experience working in Asia and the Pacific.
- Previous experience working with the UN/ multilateral/ bilateral institutions.
- Interested individuals are invited to submit to UNESCO Bangkok office the specific requirements through its Success Factors portal at careers.unesco.org.
- Interested candidates should click on “Apply Now” and download and complete the Employment History form (Word document) in ‘Employment History Form / My Documents’.
Before uploading the document, at the end of the Word document, please insert the extra pages with the following required information:
- Up-to-date CV with contact details of references including email address and telephone numbers;
- A brief motivation letter; Brief proposal on approach to carrying out the assignment (maximum 2, A4 pages) and the proposed fee total and monthly rate; and
- A sample of writing (a communications piece to promote an event or project).
The deadline for applications is on 1 March 2021, midnight Paris Time (GMT+1). For more information about this consultancy, click here.