Apply by: November 3, 2014
Organization: Cambodian Center for Human Rights
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (CCHR) is a non-political, independent, non-governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights is seeking to recruit one Cambodian candidate for the full time position of Administration Intern for a period of six months to work in our office in Phnom Penh. The selected candidate will work closely with Administration Team, based in Phnom Penh. S/he will receive a small stipend on monthly basis.
Job Requirement :
- Recent University graduate in social science, accounts or another relevant field;
- Fair command in English language-reading, writing and speaking;
- Interest in Human Rights;
- Honest, hardworking and willing to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Internet and Email, and Photoshop is preferable;
- No work experience is required.
Job Duties :
- Record letter sent and received within a document management system;
- Assist Administration Assistant to manage meeting rooms, first aid box, stationery ,stock, office refreshments
- Conducting annual and up-date inventory of all CCHR’s asset;
- Update staff list every month;
- Keep staff CVs in a document management system;
- Assist Administration Assistant when needed;
- Provide necessary supporting role to the administration team.
How to apply :
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and letter of interest to our office, address: #798, street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Phone number: 023 726 901 or via email to [email protected] with the subject “ Administration Intern” . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for the submission of applications is 05:30pm, 03 November 2014.
Candidates with disadvantaged backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Contact Detail :
Name : Cambodian Center for Human Rights
Tel : 023 726 901
Email : [email protected]
Address : #798, street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh