August 11, 2021
Other Event in Philippines
As part of its newly-launched “The Future of Health” conversation series, the St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine – William H. Quasha Memorial, through its new Planetary and Global Health Program, will be holding the seventh episode entitled “The Future of Health in ASEAN” on August 11, 2021, Wednesday, 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm (Philippine Standard Time).
This episode is mainly co-presented with the University of Asia and the Pacific School of Law and Governance in commemoration of ASEAN Day this August.
For this webinar, leaders from health and other sectors will share their diagnosis as well as their prognosis of health issues in the ASEAN region. Panelists include:
- Mr. Jose Antonio Mapa, Assistant Vice President for Healthcare Business Development, Unilab, Inc.
- Ms. Amina Mahmood Islam, Deputy Director, SingHealth Duke-NUS Global Health Institute
- Prof. Robin Michael Garcia, Assistant Professor, School of Law and Governance, University of Asia and the Pacific
- Dr. Arin Dutta, Senior Health Specialist, Asian Development Bank
- Dr. Joel Buenaventura, Bureau of International Health Cooperation, Department of Health, Philippines
- Prof. Judith Mackay, Director, Asian Consultancy on Tobacco Control and Special Advisor, Global Centre for Good Governance in Tobacco Control
The conversation will be moderated by Dr. Renzo Guinto, Associate Professor of the Practice of Global Public Health and Inaugural Director of the Planetary and Global Health Program of the St. Luke’s Medical Center College of Medicine-William H. Quasha Memorial.
To learn more about the event, click here.
To register for the event, please proceed to bit.ly/stlukeshealthinasean.